Independent Schools Queensland has 200 member schools educating more than 120,000 students.
Membership of ISQ provides Queensland independent schools with:
- a voice to governments on issues of particular importance to them;
- access to a wide range of support services and advice;
- access to professional learning opportunities;
- advantages through group schemes and agreements; and
- advice and assistance regarding avenues of financial support from Commonwealth and State programs and through other agencies.
Membership is open to all accredited Queensland independent schools. Schools pay an annual subscription for services provided.
For information about joining Independent Schools Queensland contact our Executive Director, David Robertson
Phone: (07) 3228 1515