Early Childhood Services
Independent Schools Queensland provides guidance and support to member schools operating an early childhood service.
Over 100 ISQ member schools offer early childhood care and learning programs, with this number increasing annually. All of these early childhood services provide State government approved kindergarten programs in either a long day care or dedicated kindergarten setting.
Our services include:
- Provision of advice on compliance and operational matters;
- Supporting Central Governing Body members to meet the requirements of the Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme;
- Advice and assistance in setting up an early childhood service;
- Provision of example early childhood policies to meet Education and Care Services National Regulations and Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme requirements; and
- Professional Development for early childhood educators.