New ISQ website coming soon
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) will soon be launching a new look website.
While our web address will be the same (www.isq.qld.edu.au), member login details will be changing. Registered website users will receive an email prior to the launch of our new website with your new login details.
Information about ISQ and independent schooling in Queensland along with the Find an Independent Schools feature will be available on the public section of the new website.
Once members are logged in, you will be able to find information, resources and templates in the following areas:
- Advocacy and Representation. Information about the issues ISQ is advocating for on behalf of the independent schooling sector, information about government relations and submissions.
- School Business and Administration. Information about ISQ services and resources available to assist member schools to confidently meet their regulatory and legislative requirements and to provide best-practice school business administration.
- Governance. Information, resources and professional development to support school boards and leadership teams to govern effectively and confidently.
- Educational Performance and Development. Information, services and resources related to teaching and learning, building teacher capacity, shaping leaders, strategic planning and improvement.
- Student Support. Information and resources to improve the support services that schools provide to students, especially in the areas of students with disability and student wellbeing.
- Professional Learning and Events. Access to ISQ’s professional learning and events systems and learning opportunity calendar.
- Media and Resources. All the latest news from ISQ about a range of issues affecting the sector including media releases, letters to the editor and opinion articles. Quick access to resources, including reports, templates and corporate publications.
Our new look website is the first of several changes to be rolled out by the end of the year designed to improve members ability to find information and access Independent Schools Queensland’s professional learning offerings.