Start of Content
Information for parents
Independent schools offer parents a wide choice for their children's education through a partnership between parents, students and the school.
Parents choose independent schools for their:
- high educational standards
- moral and spiritual values
- pastoral care and discipline
- programs to meet the needs and interests of individual students
- strong home-school partnerships
- extra- and co-curricular activities.
Independent Schools Queensland can provide information to help you to:
Consistency and fairness in school funding
2 August 2018 - Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) has written to the Prime Minister calling for fairness, rigorous testing and sufficient lead time in the implementation of any new Australian Government funding model for non-state schools.