Start of Content
Information for parents
Independent schools offer parents a wide choice for their children's education through a partnership between parents, students and the school.
Parents choose independent schools for their:
- high educational standards
- moral and spiritual values
- pastoral care and discipline
- programs to meet the needs and interests of individual students
- strong home-school partnerships
- extra- and co-curricular activities.
Independent Schools Queensland can provide information to help you to:
Latest News & Events
Schools need to address the risks of Gonski 2.0
14 November 2018 - ISQ ED David Robertson speaks to the importance of schools addressing the risks in budgeting for volatility in Gonski 2.0 and ISQ's Director (Education Services) examines the value school leaders have on great teachers and great teaching.