Start of Content
Work with us
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) employs experts with diverse skills to ensure the delivery of a wide range of quality membership services.
- Responsive leadership through intentional response to the needs of members.
- Reflective practices through a continuous improvement culture based on action research.
- Respect for choice and diversity in a culture of professional service.
- Commitment to excellence in education by all schools for all students.
Jobs at Independent Schools Queensland
There are currently no opportunities to work with ISQ.
Jobs in independent schools
ISQ does not recruit teachers on behalf of independent schools. Each independent school is responsible for the employment of its teaching and other staff. It is recommended that prospective employees of independent schools contact the relevant school directly or check their website in relation to possible vacancies.
Current vacancies at ISQ member schools are advertised on the following websites:
- SmartTeachers - Recruitment service specialising in permanent and long-term contract roles within the independent sector.
- SmartLeaders - An executive leadership consulting and recruitment company.
- Seek - General job site servicing employers in Australia and overseas.
Jobs with other organisations
Current vacancies at other industry organisations can be viewed on the following websites:
Latest News & Events
ISQ Briefings - April
23 April 2019 - In the April issue of Briefings, ISQ ED David Robertson examines the contributions of State & Territory Governments under the new 80/20 funding arrangements, while ISQ Director (Strategic Relations) Shari Armistead & Manager (Communications) Nicole de Vries examine the increasingly critical role of the advancement professional in independent schools.