Our Work with Schools
Independent Schools Queensland's (ISQ) mission is to promote, support and develop independent schooling in Queensland. ISQ provides services and support which promote, strengthen and improve independent schooling.
ISQ provides member schools with services and support which promote, strengthen and improve independent schooling in the following areas:
- Guidance on all aspects of the business management and administration of independent schools.
- Advice, training and resources to assist independent schools to achieve effective governance and strategic management.
- Support, services and resources to empower schools to deliver sustainable practices to lead and develop their teachers and school leaders.
- Services and resources to improve the support services that your school provides to students.
- Resources and support to improve parent and community engagement in independent schools for improved student outcomes.
- Advice and resources for setting up a new school, or adding a campus to an existing school.
Latest News & Events
Renewed National Narrative for Schooling Welcomed by Independent Schools
12 December 2019 - Queensland’s independent schooling sector has welcomed the release of a renewed national narrative for schooling, committing to work in partnership with all sectors and communities to achieve the vision for Australia’s education future.Find out more
Queensland Set to Usher in Extraordinary School Year
January 2020 - 2020 will be an extraordinary year for school education in Queensland with enrolments set to spike and Year 12s to sit external assessments for the first time in almost 50 years.Read more