Start of Content
School Business & Administration
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) provides specialist services and advice to assist independent schools to confidently meet their regulatory and legislative requirements and to provide best practices in the school services they provide.
Some of the school business and administration services ISQ offer include:
- technical advice on compliance matters and operational management of independent schools
- general advice and interpretation on a range of school regulatory matters
- specialist training and development opportunities for relevant school staff
- a monitoring service to keep member schools updated on key changes to legislation and regulations
- advocacy on behalf of the sector on legislative change through representation and submissions to state and federal governments
- resources including template policies, handbooks and other school documentation.
ISQ also provides advice and resources to anyone:
More information about ISQ's full range of school business and administration services, resources and information is available in our member-only content area.
Latest News & Events
ISQ Briefings - April
23 April 2019 - In the April issue of Briefings, ISQ ED David Robertson examines the contributions of State & Territory Governments under the new 80/20 funding arrangements, while ISQ Director (Strategic Relations) Shari Armistead & Manager (Communications) Nicole de Vries examine the increasingly critical role of the advancement professional in independent schools.