School Business & Administration
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) provides specialist services and advice to assist independent schools to confidently meet their regulatory and legislative requirements and to provide best practices in the school services they provide.
Some of the school business and administration services ISQ offer include:
- technical advice on compliance matters and operational management of independent schools
- general advice and interpretation on a range of school regulatory matters
- specialist training and development opportunities for relevant school staff
- a monitoring service to keep member schools updated on key changes to legislation and regulations
- advocacy on behalf of the sector on legislative change through representation and submissions to state and federal governments
- resources including template policies, handbooks and other school documentation.
ISQ also provides advice and resources to anyone:
- setting up a new school, or adding a campus to an existing school
- operating an early childhood and kindergarten service.
More information about ISQ's full range of school business and administration services, resources and information is available in our member-only content area.
The impact of the Parental Income Tax measure
16 October 2018 - ISQ ED David Robertson discusses the potential impact of the Parental Income Tax (PIT) measure on funding for the sector. Meanwhile ISQ Director (Strategic Relations), Shari Armistead, together with Senior Advisor (Public Affairs), Justine Nolan examines the power of parental engagement in educational performance.Read more