Independent schools place a strong focus on improving student wellbeing and building positive partnerships with parents.
Common to all independent schools is their commitment to strong student outcomes, high standards of behaviour and the welfare and wellbeing of students. Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) works with members to improve the support services that schools provide to students.
Member schools can access ISQ's full range of information and services to:
- support students with disability
- access funding under the Queensland Government's Education Adjustment Program
- report for the Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on School Students with Disability (NCCD)
- support access and participation of children with disability in kindergarten programs
- understand the Disability Standards for Education
ISQ also provides resources to boost member school’s student wellbeing initiatives including information on: